- Consignments will only be accepted by appointment.
- Kid Around reserves the right to accept or not accept any items. Kid Around sets the price and all sales
- Consignors earn 30% of all sales of consigned items and may use that credit in store on any other consigned items. Credit may be given to another person or organization with the express consent of the consignor.
- All items must not be recalled
- No stuffed animals, teethers or soft infant toys
- Kid Around carries kids’ clothing from 0-10years old
- Clothing is limited to 12 items per appointment
- 0-18 month clothing must have original tags still on
- All clothing must be seasonally appropriate, clean, without animal hair, have all the buttons, working zippers, no rips, tears, stains or marks, and recently laundered.
- All items must be in like new condition with all the pieces and without marks, breaks, tears, etc.
Books, DVDs, VHS and CDs
- All books must be in excellent condition with no written on or missing pages or damaged in any way
- DVDs, VHS, and CDs must be in original and undamaged packaging and all discs must be scratch free. Please preview before bringing them in.
- Consignors will be informed of items that do not sell after 3 months. These items must be either picked up within 2 weeks of notification or become the property of Kid Around and can be donated at the discretion of Kid Around
- Consignors may, at any time, request to close their accounts with Kid Around. All items still on the sale floor will be collected and returned. 2 weeks notice must be given to allow time to have things collected. If the consignor does not pick up collected items within 1 week of appointment all items will become the property of Kid Around